Goods and Services Tax (GST) compilation & submission
If you are planning to consider to be GST registered, you need to consider the following:
- If you are not GST registered, will the GST eat away your profit margins, especially your profit margins are already not high in the first place?
- If you are GST registered, will your customers walk away to your competitors?
- Do you have the manpower to ensure the paperwork are properly prepared for GST submission, which must be submitted on a quarterly basis?
As an accounting firm with the experience & expertise, we will be able to advise you on this important business decision and bring immense business convenience for you.
An example would be the compilation of your GST transactions correctly into a software – which can take up a lot of your time. By using our service, you can save time and energy. Late submission of your taxes results in is a monthly fine of S$200. This means you need to pay a fine of S$200 every month until the submission is made.
As your preferred GST agent, our GST service consist of:
- Data entry of your GST transactions into our accounting software;
- Generating the GST report and submitting to IRA